The hotel offers to its guests 41 accomodation facilities – both apartments and rooms.
- 18 standard rooms – 28 square meters with shower cabin in the bathroom
- 19 luxury rooms – 35 square meters each, bathrooms with shower cabin and bathtub and balcony with a view towards the pine forest
- 4 apartments – 70 square meters each that have a bedroom and lounge, 2 individual bathrooms and big balcony facing the pine forest
- Complimentary in-room Internet access
All rooms have comfortable sofas, air conditioning, TV, a mini Hi-fi system, a mini bar and a modern lighting interior.
The mineral water is renowned for its natural energizing capacity – water treatments have an energizing and uplifting effect, rather than the usual more calming effect.
Such characteristics can only be found in the mineral waters of the world famous resort St. Moritz, where the mineral water is, however, of much lower temperature and capacity.
The guests of SPA Hotel Aspa Vila have on their disposal:
- Outdoor swimming pool with hot mineral water (+57°)
- 4 outdoor hot tubs with hot mineral water
The mineral water reaches up to 57°C and is known for its healing powers, particularly of the locomotory system, the peripheral nervous system and the skin.
The restaurant caters for 150 guests. Our menu includes dishes from both the European and the traditional Bulgarian cuisine, selected meat specialties and a rich selection of wines. The spacious restaurant terrace offers a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains.
The lobby bar caters for 20 guests and offers drinks for all tastes.
The conference room has 100 seats and is equipped with modern multimedia facilities and high speed internet access. It is suitable for various types of seminars, business conferences and training courses. For your convenience ASPA VILA also provides on-site parking facilities.